What is SEO?
What is SEO? This question will be answered in this ‘SEO guide’. We’ll explain to you what SEO means and how you practice it the right way but also why a good Google ranking is so important and how webtexttool helps you with that.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEO AND SEA?
With SEO you’ll be able to influence the organic search engine results. These are the search engine results that are generated by Google itself and are based on their algorithms. You can’t buy your ranking in the organic search engine results. With SEO you can:
- Invest and work on the quality of your website
- Score with qualitative and relevant content
- Multiply your traffic fourteen times
SEA stands for Search Engine Advertising, in other words advertising in the search engines. You can find the SEA advertisements on the top of the search engine results page, right above the organic search results. With SEA:
- you score with advertisements and pay-per-click
- you can get a lot of traffic in a very short time
- your traffic decreases when you stop advertising